The Tugger2 with Fairlead is a unique winch designed to pull with consistent power and use unlimited lengths of line. Unlike a conventional drum winch that coils or spools the line on a drum The Tugger does not lose power because the line is continually bailed or taken off the capstan as the line is retrieved.
This system allows you to have an unlimited length of line whereas on most drum winches the line is limited. The Tugger2 with Fairlead is safe and ideal for electricians, arborist, automotive, movie sets, marine, agricultural fencing, farming, hunting and many more industrial applications.
High power with a 2.2 HP waterproof motor. High amp quick connectors. Order additional wire harnesses sold separately.
The Tugger 2 is a unique upgrade 12 Volt capstan winch designed to pull with consistent power and use almost unlimited lengths of line. Unlike a conventional drum winch that coils or spools a predetermined length of line on a drum, the Tugger 2 does not lose power because the line is continually bailed or taken off the capstan as the line is retrieved. A capstan winch is generally found in marine applications for lifting anchor lines but we have designed one to be used as a vehicle winch.
Ideal for hunting, farming, marine and industrial applications.
- installs and removes instantly
- mounts to a standard 2" receiver
- suitable for use on trucks, RVs and trailers
- remote foot switch allows for hands free operation
- line speed of 55 feet per minute at 200 lbs
- stall load of 2,000 lbs horizontal pull
- includes 6 foot long wiring harness made of 8 gauge copper with 200 amp battery clamps
- includes tough nylon carry bag for transporting and storage
12 volt, 2.1 hp motor, dual carriage with 6 planetary gears
121:1 gear ratio and 40 rpm
80 amp thermal breaker
100 amp solenoid
Weight 47 Lbs
Box Dimensions 11"L x 11"W x 13"H